Customer Service & Motorcycle Service Technician
June 16, 2022
Share this post
A Janus Motorcycles Customer Service & Motorcycle Service Technician must provide exemplary technical service of Janus Motorcycles and exemplary customer service via phone, email, and in person to our growing customer base. The candidate must be organized, thorough, and detail- and process- oriented. They will be expected to continue learning and improving along with the company.
The key indicator(s) of excellence in the Assembly Technician role means:
Quickly and effectively diagnose and solve service issues with a customer and on customer motorcycles.
Positive customer feedback about the quality and efficacy of care and service they received.
Creating and maintaining logs of issues to build the service knowledge base.
Proficiency and problem solving in basic motorcycle maintenance.
Create service tickets
Maintain correspondence with customers over the phone and email.
Talk customers through any basic maintenance, service, or first-start requests.
Use bookkeeping software to create invoices and relieve parts.
Learn from current service and assembly technicians.
Assembly General Manager, Senior Service Technician
Janus Team Duties:
• Attending Janus Discovery Days, shows, and events
• Shop cleanup
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Excellent communication, organization, and mechanical skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exemplary work ethic
• Ability to follow a process
• Good judgment
• Sense of humor
• Assertiveness with team members
• Receptivity to training and constructive criticism